Sunday, May 5, 2013
구글 글라스가 3년 후에 분기당 얼마나 팔릴지 투표를 한다.
아직 참여 인원이 적어서 분포가 명확하지 않지만, 이런 추세라면 쌍봉을 만들 모양이다.
의견이 양극단으로 갈리고 있는 중이다.
대학 졸업장의 가치와 가격
아래는 미국 대학의 투자수익율을 비교한 싸이트이다.
하버드대학의 순위가 가장 높지는 않지만, 다녀서 손해를 보는 것은 아니다.
5 Best Schools for ROI
Remember when any college degree was a guaranteed trip to a steady career and a healthy paycheck? In today's economy, getting into college is only half the story. Deciding which college to attend can make all the difference in your lifetime earning potential. PayScale evaluated over 1,000 colleges and universities across the United States and compared costs to median alumni lifetime earnings. These are the schools that came out on top for helping you earn back your tuition and then some.
North America Results
- Installed restaurant base as of March 31, 2013, totaled 20,128, a 13% increase over March 31, 2012.
- Seated diners totaled 34.3 million, a 24% increase over Q1 2012.
- Revenues totaled $39.4 million, a 17% increase over Q1 2012.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization, stock-based compensation and acquisition-related expenses) totaled $19.8 million, or 50% of North America revenues, a 16% increase over Q1 2012.
- Installed restaurant base as of March 31, 2013, totaled 7,829. As previously reported, with the relaunch of the toptable site in Q2 2012, in an anticipated one-time event, we removed restaurants that did not migrate to
OpenTabletechnology from our installed restaurant base. After adjusting for this one-time event, our installed restaurant base as of March 31, 2013, represented a 38% increase over our installed base of OpenTabletechnology-enabled restaurants as of March 31, 2012.
- Seated diners totaled 3.1 million, a 37% increase over Q1 2012.
- Revenues totaled $6.1 million, a 7% increase over Q1 2012.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA totaled a loss of $1.7 million compared to a loss of $0.6 million in Q1 2012.
"We're pleased with seated diner growth during the first quarter in both our North America and International business segments," said Matt Roberts, President and CEO of
OpenTable. "More than one third of the 34 million diners we seated in North America during the quarter were attributable to mobile, and we're continuing to optimize our mobile products around the globe to further capitalize on the opportunity."
Mobile Is a Growing Source for Online Reservations
• We offer apps for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire, and BlackBerry plus our 2nd generation mobile website
• Mobile is an increasingly important component of our business:
More than 60 million diners seated cumulatively…
…generating $2 billion in revenue for our restaurant customers
• Accounts for approximately 36% of seated diners Mobile Is a Growing Source for Online Reservations